MultiplexCalc is a free trial software application from the Mathematics subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-05-14. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
MultiplexCalc is a multipurpose and comprehensive desktop calculator for Windows. It can be used as an enhanced elementary, scientific, financial or expression calculator. It embodies generic floating-point routines, hyperbolic and transcendental routines. MultiplexCalc contains more than 100 mathematical functions and constants to satisfy your needs to solve problems ranging from simple elementary algebra to complex equations. Its underling implementation encompasses high precision, sturdiness and multi-functionality.
MultiplexCalc also has the unlimited ability to extend itself by using user-defined variables. You can add your own variables to MultiplexCalc in order to convenience your work. Any instance of a formula can be parsed once, and calculated many times with different variable values.
MultiplexCalc is an indispensable calculator designed for math teachers, scientists, engineers, university and college faculty and students, financiers and other professionals.
MultiplexCalc features include the following:
* User-friendly interface
* You can build linear, polynomial and nonlinear equation set
* Unlimited customizable variables
* Scientific notation for numerical value
* Scientific calculations and unlimited expression length
* Parenthesis compatible and unlimited nesting for expression
* Upper case and lower case can be freely used in expression
* History of calculation sessions
* Comprehensive documentation
* Calculation range: (1.797E-308, 2.225E308)
* High precision calculation - features up to 38 digits after the decimal point
* Accurate result display - features up to 24 digits after the decimal point
* Your can do standard manipulation with "Expression" edit box such as cut, copy and paste operations
MultiplexCalc (version 5.4.21) has a file size of 3.08 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 117 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.